AREAS

AREAS

We are a brokerage group especialised in a wide variety of areas with a business structure in which
the legal entities represent the 81% of our client portfolio. The remaining 19% corresponds to
affinity programmes for private clients.

These are the sectors we work with: 

We are a brokerage group especialised in a wide variety of areas with a business structure in which the legal entities represent the 81% of our client portfolio. The remaining 19% corresponds to affinity programmes for private clients.

These are the sectors we work with: 

Aviation insurances
Construction and energy insurances
Sport federations insurances
Distributions – Food insurances
Educaction insurances
Fleet insurances
Logistics and transport insurances
Heavy machinery insurances
Public bodies insurances
Financial institutions insurances
Professional associations and chartered institutes insurances

    MORE INFORMATION

BUSINESS
PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL
SERVICES

MORE INFORMATION

BUSINESS
SERVICES
PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL